If you are interested in automating your giving to New Creation, we encourage you to set this up through the online bill pay function at your bank. You can set up an automatic payment to New Creation at whatever amount and frequency you choose. Your bank will send a physical check to New Creation that our treasurer will handle along with the other checks we receive.
There are many advantages to this approach:
- Easy to set up if you are already familiar with paying bills online
- Economically efficient – zero cost to New Creation
- Easy for us to handle
- Easy for you to change
- Secure & reliable
Instructions: Most banks have roughly similar procedures for setting this up. Go to online bill pay on your bank’s website. Set up a new company – Enter the following name and address information:
New Creation Church (Anglican) 20 South Prospect Street Hagerstown, MD 21740-5408
- In the “account number” space or “memo” space, enter how you want the donation to be used (e.g. “General Fund” or “Next Step Fund”).
- Once the “company” is set up, you can enter payment information: amount, frequency, etc.
- Save the information, and you are done!
If you have questions about our online giving process, please contact Melissa Dasch at mjj331 [at] aol.com.